Getting the lovely puff from your favorite cigar is enthralling. The experience is more satisfying if you have an attractive humidor resting on the living room to enhance its décor. However, your smoking thrill will not be complete if you do not have a cigar ashtray. In many cases, the tray is often forgotten as people buy other smoking accessories. This is a complete guide to help you pick the best cigar ashtrays.
Types of Cigar Ashtrays
When you install an ashtray in the living space, it serves as a statement of your sense of style. If you want your home to look complicated or practical, use the cigar ashtray to emphasize it. Here are the main types of cigar ashtrays:
If you travel a lot to people who are not smokers, the chances are that they do not have ashtrays. Therefore, it is advisable to carry a portable one. This makes it easy to enjoy your cigar without damaging their spaces with ash. The portable ashtrays come in different sizes, colors, and designs. They are also available in different materials such as nickel and steel.
Wall Mounted Ashtrays
These are ashtrays that are mounted on the wall of smoking spaces. They are common in entertainment facilities such as clubs. Though the mounted ashtrays can be designed of differing sizes, they are larger than the portable models.
Adjustable Cigar Rests
The cigar rests are considered perfect tools to hold your cigars when moving around. They can be placed on a pie plate or saucer. Many people consider them a better option for holding their cigars and ash, especially when not carrying the ashtrays.
Interesting, even airplanes still have ashtrays despite the fact that smoking is not allowed during flights.
How to Pick the Best Ashtray
Now that you know the different types of ashtrays, it is time to select the ideal option for your space. Here are some useful tips to help you:
- Go for style: This is the most important thing to guide you when selecting a cigar ashtray. Great options to help you look stylish include ceramic, glass and pine ashtrays.
- Go for the right size: When buying an ashtray, it is important to establish the number of people who will be smoking in the room. If you will be smoking alone, go for a smaller ashtray. However, a bigger model will be preferable if more smokers will be involved.
- Ease of cleaning: As the ashtray holds the ashes and cigar leftovers, it gets dirty pretty fast. Therefore, you should look for a design that is easy to clean and maintain. For example, ceramic and glass ashtrays are easy to clean and dry compared to the wooden ones.
Best Cigar Ashtrays
Lebin Cigars Large Ceramic Ashtray
If you are searching for an Ashtray that combines functionality with elegance, look no further than the Lebin Cigars Large Ceramic Ashtray. It is uniquely designed with 4 cigar rests that makes it a great option for multiple smokers.
In addition to being reasonably priced, users like its ceramic design that makes it easy to clean and maintain. This is one ashtray that will never disappoint.
- The flat design of the ashtray makes it an ideal option for many homes because it can easily rest in tables either outdoors or indoors.
- The ashtray is very easy to clean.
- It is designed by LEBIN, a company that made a name for quality.
- The Ashtray is not ideal for users on the move. For example, it might not be ideal to use when driving a car.
This ashtray is a 7.8/10 rated item.
Mantello Cigars Large Black Ceramic Cigar Ashtray
This ashtray is designed with glazed porcelain that has been hardened in a kiln. This makes it a handy option for outdoors because it can withstand battering by harsh weather. Besides, it is deep enough to take a lot of ash so that you can enjoy the entire day and night in the patio without emptying.
- The lacquer glazed porcelain makes this ashtray very easy to clean and maintain.
- The design features unique bumpers at the bottom that makes it firm on the table to prevent slips and falls.
- The ashtray has four spaces that make it an ideal option for smoking with friends.
- The ashtray is available in black color that might not match with those who love shiny or bright items/ furniture.
This ashtray is rated 8.3/10.
Honoro Vintage Metal Cigar Ashtrays
If you like vintage items that add unique décor of your living space, these ashtrays are the way to go. They come with 16 holes that make them ideal for groups of smokers to share a table. In addition, you can select between bronze, gold, and silver to match your sense of style.
- The holes on the ashtray allow you to dip the burning side of the cigar to protect it from the wind.
- They are designed in two parts, the lower and upper sections, which make it easy to empty and clean.
- The vintage model makes the ashtrays stylish for homes and clubs.
- The ashtray is deep enough to allow you to enjoy smoking for a long time without emptying.
- If you are a sole smoker, this ashtray looks too big. You might need to look for a smaller model.
This is a 9.0 rated cigar ashtray.
Prestige Import Group High Gloss Contemporary Art Deco Ashtray
Prestige Import Group wanted to provide users with a stylish ashtray that could help them make fashion statements when visitors go to their living spaces. Therefore, this ashtray takes a contemporary outlook with highlights of modern characteristics. The cherry wood provides a unique outlook that will easily match with your décor themes to make your living space irresistible.
- Its polished design makes it easy to clean and maintain.
- The impressive style featuring shiny holder and tray helps to enrich your décor theme.
- The stainless steel bowl is easy to empty and maintain without getting stains.
- Because it is designed to accommodate only two cigars, it is not ideal for group smokers.
This is an 8.5/10 rated ashtray.
Whether you are new to cigar smoking or has been in the game for some time, one must have item is an ashtray. The target should be getting an ashtray that will increase your cigar smoking thrill. Do not just pick any container in the house as your ashtray; use the above guide to get the best ashtrays in the market today.